WWE Battleground 2017 total to be WWE’s many American pay-per-view given a Great American Bash as a tip programs array honest, industrious Americans opposite immorality foreigners.
While WWE bathes in a pig coop filled with stars and stripes, fan response has been lukewarm with delayed sheet sales for a Philadelphia pay-per-view. Earlier this week it was reported tickets were still accessible in a second and third rows, with WWE even slashing a sheet prices by as many as 50%.
And while sheet sales have stalled, Cena’s lapse has helped SmackDown Live’s viewership, that has risen in any of a final 3 weeks given Jul 4.
WWE Battleground Key Competition:
- MLB Sunday Night Baseball
- “Shark Week” programming on a Discovery Channel
- Game of Thrones
Also on Forbes:
WWE SmackDown Live Total YouTube Viewership—Battleground Go-Home Show: 6,004,718
- Most Viewed: Orton climbs a Punjabi Prison to emanate a warning to Mahal (1,994,225)
- Least-Viewed: Breezango Searches for a Truth in “The Fashion X-Files” (194,056)
WWE Great Balls of Fire Social Media Score:
- Twitter: 232,000 interactions from 42,000 singular authors (Down from 267,000; 43,000 for WWE Money in a Bank)
- Facebook: 249,000 interactions from 135,000 singular authors (Up from 257,000; 245,000 for WWE Money in a Bank)
WWE Average Attendance for “A City”: 9,235
Average WWE Battleground Ticket Price at a Wells Fargo Center: $108
WWE Battleground Estimated Live Gate: $997,380