It appears as yet Colin Kaepernick’s hunt for NFL practice in 2017 will lift on.
According to SiriusXM NFL Radio’s Pat Kirwan, a Seattle Seahawks aren’t approaching to sign Kaepernick notwithstanding bringing in a maestro signal-caller for a visit.
Seattle has been a usually group to uncover seductiveness in Kaepernick this offseason. The Seahawks are in need of a backup QB behind starter Russell Wilson, and star defensive finish Michael Bennett even went on a record to contend that Seattle would be “a ideal place” for Kaepernick.
Not to mention, outspoken film executive Spike Lee appeared to leak Kaepernick fasten a Seahawks when he posted an Instagram print thanking Pete Carroll for signing a 29-year-old.
At this theatre in a game, it’s tough to suppose Kaepernick signing with a group before a unchanging deteriorate starts. Teams already have begun OTAs (organized group activities) and there has been small seductiveness in Kaepernick around a joining given giveaway group non-stop in March.
It’s substantially too early to close a book on Kaepernick’s career, as there’s always a possibility of injuries or other reasons changeable a team’s needs. But only 4 years after heading a San Francisco 49ers to a Super Bowl, Kaepernick has turn a comparatively neglected man.
Thumbnail print around Joe Nicholson/USA TODAY Sports Images
- John Daly Gives DUI Advice to Tiger Woods, ‘This Stuff Will Pass’ (VIDEO)
- Jay Z’s Nephew Dunks On High School Superstar Bol Bol (VIDEO)
- Tiger Woods’ Girlfriend Kristin Smith Can’t Stop Shopping After DUI Bust (PHOTOS)
- Tiger Woods’ DUI Police Report Shows Car Was Banged Up, Flat Tires and Damage (DOCUMENT)
- Jack Nicklaus Says Tiger Woods ‘Needs Our Help’ After DUI Arrest