The New England Patriots have an open register mark saved for far-reaching receiver Eric Decker.
They still worked out another free-agent far-reaching receiver, Cobi Hamilton, on Friday, however.
Hamilton, 27, has bounced around a joining given being comparison in a sixth turn of a 2013 NFL Draft out of Arkansas.
Hamilton began his career with a Cincinnati Bengals though also has spent time with a Philadelphia Eagles, Miami Dolphins, Carolina Panthers, Pittsburgh Steelers, Houston Texans and Arizona Cardinals.
Hamilton has 18 career receptions for 242 yards with dual touchdowns. He held a touchdown in a 2016 AFC Championship Game opposite a Patriots.
The Patriots now have far-reaching receivers Julian Edelman, Chris Hogan, Phillip Dorsett, Kenny Britt, Malcolm Mitchell, Braxton Berrios, Devin Lucien, Riley McCarron, Cordarrelle Patterson, Matthew Slater and Paul Turner on their 90-man roster. Britt and Mitchell now are traffic with injuries.
Thumbnail print around Troy Taormina/USA TODAY Sports Images
Have a doubt for Doug Kyed? Send it to him around Twitter during @DougKyed.
- Dana White Says UFC Won’t Punish Conor McGregor for Bus Attack
- Al Sharpton Questions EA Sports’ Apology To Colin Kaepernick, ‘I’m Very Suspect!’
- Mick Foley Stoked for Kane, ‘He’ll Be a Great Mayor!’
- James Harden Reveals His Superhero Theme Music
- Nate Diaz Says He Might Bail from UFC 230, ‘We’ll See How we Feel’