Tony Stewart contingency be waste during Eldora Speedway, given apparently he won’t stop bugging his friends from NASCAR to come competition with him.
Jeff Gordon pronounced Tuesday that Stewart constantly has been in his ear trying to get him to run in a mud race. Gordon late from full-time racing after 2015, nonetheless returned to a Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series in 2016 to fill in for an harmed Dale Earnhardt Jr., and given competed in — and won — a Rolex 24 during Daytona.
He gathering a gait automobile Sunday during a Brickyard 400, nonetheless before he took to a track, Gordon was asked either he was set to run any some-more one-off races.
“No skeleton to bound into anything NASCAR related,” Gordon said, around his central website, “although examination that mud competition during Eldora a other day and those trucks slip around there looks like a lot of fun and Tony keeps egging me on to maybe do something like that, nonetheless no plans.”
Although Gordon now doesn’t have any NASCAR events lined up, it clearly would be easier for him to make such arrangements than it was for him to enter a Rolex 24 final year, as he indispensable time to get used to a car. Now that he’s informed with how Daytona Prototype Internationals drive, though, he wouldn’t mind carrying another go during continuation racing.
“If we could do that with another race, we would adore to do it,” Gordon said. “It was a lot of fun, it was a good opportunity, and we won. So, if that presented itself afterwards we would positively cruise it.”
It’s a bit mocking that Gordon was during a Brickyard 400 when he suggested Stewart has been pestering him to competition on mud tracks, given that a dual drivers shared a farewell lap after final year’s using of a race.
Thumbnail print via Brian Spurlock/USA TODAY Sports Images
- Jordan Spieth Chugs From British Open Trophy with Country Star Randy Rogers
- Nate Diaz Courted By Mayweather’s TMT for McGregor Fight Walkout
- Venus Williams’ Vehicle Data Shows She Did 20 MPH in Intersection, Says Victims’ Attorney
- Reggie Jackson Loves Aaron Judge But ‘Half Season Doesn’t Make a Great Player’
- Dallas Cowboys Rookie Jourdan Lewis Found Not Guilty In Domestic Violence Case
Related NESN.com Stories
- President Trump Announces US Military Will Not Allow Transgender People To Serve
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Revealed The Letter Jorah Was Writing To Daenerys
- Lionsgate Is Mulling This Idea Of A ‘John Wick’ Universe
- Kennesaw State University Student Robbed At Gun Point
- Kath Timpf Instagram Photos: Must-See Pictures
- WWE SmackDown: Results, Live Updates Must-See Highlights – 07/25/17
- Is it a Beginning of a End for Chief Wahoo?
- Drew Rosenhaus runs 40-yard dash, gets broken by mother Lisa Thomson
- NFL’s hottest-selling jersey belongs to an astonishing rookie using back
- Cam Newton shares weight detriment print display him ripped during training camp
- Watch Kris Bryant try to margin fiery baseballs in best promo you’ll see today