* Who: Detroit Red Wings (14-16-7) vs. Pittsburgh Penguins (19-17-3)
* Where: Little Caesars Arena
* When: 7 p.m. tonight
* TV: Fox Sports Detroit
* Radio: 97.1 WXYT-FM and Red Wings radio network
* Social media: Follow MLive sports on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
* Twitter: Follow Ansar Khan and Brendan Savage
The Red Wings are looking to win their third in a quarrel during home, something they haven’t finished this season. The two-time fortifying Stanley Cup champion Penguins are 3-6 in their past nine. Detroit has won a past dual games between a teams, who tend to play high-scoring contests – a winning group has scored 5 or some-more goals in a past 7 games, nothing of that were motionless by one goal.
The Red Wings are 0 for 12 on a energy play in their past 3 games. The Penguins are ranked third in a joining on a energy play (24.8 percent).
Phil Kessel leads Pittsburgh with 16 goals and 41 points. Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin any have 35 points. Matt Murray is 14-10-1, with a 2.94 goals-against normal and .904 save percentage.