Phelan M. Ebenhack/Associated Press
1. Taylor Lewan, Tennessee Titans
2. Jake Matthews, Atlanta Falcons
3. Duane Brown, Seattle Seahawks
4. Daryl Williams, Carolina Panthers
5. Rob Havenstein, Los Angeles Rams
The importance placed on determined veterans over earnest prospects is larger than ever as a collegiate diversion struggles to furnish processed descent linemen. As such, contracts for blockers have skyrocketed a final few years, and a expansion should continue with dual of a game’s improved immature left tackles, Lewan and Matthews, potentially accessible in 2019.
Duane Brown, on a other hand, can still land a vast payday—Andrew Whitworth and Nate Solder did notwithstanding their ages.
Williams and Havenstein are right tackles.
1. Ali Marpet, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
2. Shaq Mason, New England Patriots
3. Quinton Spain, Tennessee Titans
4. Mike Iupati, Arizona Cardinals
5. Jack Mewhort, Indianapolis Colts
Guard isn’t as glamorous as tackle, though a cost tags for some of a league’s best interior blockers opposition their counterparts. Marpet should be a subsequent to accept a vast check since he can surpass during both ensure spots and center.
Mason is one of a game’s best run-blockers, while Spain is 26 years aged with 27 starts over a final dual seasons.
Iupati and Mewhort could be aloft on a list if not for their damage histories.
1. Matt Paradis, Denver Broncos
2. Mitch Morse, Kansas City Chiefs
3. Brett Jones, New York Giants
4. Travis Swanson, New York Jets
5. Nick Easton, Minnesota Vikings
Center doesn’t benefaction a same abyss as ensure and tackle, though Paradis is an underappreciated and arguable choice with 48 starts over a final 3 seasons
Morse is younger and some-more physically gifted, nonetheless he dealt with a feet damage in 2017 and needs to lapse to form.
Jones, Swanson and Easton have all started and have adequate coherence to play guard.