Ten former Alabama football players were comparison in initial 192 picks of a 2019 NFL Draft. Check out some projected agreement details.
Alabama football led a approach again in a NFL Draft. Ten Crimson Tide players were drafted. For a third time in 3 years, 10 or some-more former Alabama football players were drafted.
Following a Crimson Tide’s 10 selections were Ohio State (9), Oklahoma (8), Washington (8), Georgia (7, Texas AM (7) and Clemson (6). Check out a finish list of picks, by college, here.
Alabama Football Ten Drafted Players 2019
Note: Projected contracts are supposing for any actor from spotrac.com. The projected sum dollars do not paint a guaranteed dollars. Guaranteed income income ends after 4 rounds of a Draft. All rookies acquire about $400K in their initial deteriorate if they make a team. These numbers do not embody signing bonuses.
- No. 3 Pick – Quinnen Williams – New York Jets – Total $32.4M
- No. 11 Pick – Jonah Williams – Cincinnati Bengals – Total $17.5M
- No. 24 Pick – Josh Jacobs – Oakland Raiders – Total $11.9M
- No. 50 Pick – Irv Smith to Minnesota Vikings – Total $5.8M
- No. 87 Pick – Damien Harris to New England Patriots – Total $3.5M
- No. 115 Pick – Christian Miller to Carolina Panthers – Total $3.2M
- No. 139 Pick – Deionte Thompson to Arizona Cardinals – Total $2.9M
- No. 153 Pick – Ross Piersbacher to Washington Redskins – Total $2.8M
- No. 155 Pick – Mack Wilson to Cleveland Browns – Total $2.8M
- No. 192 Pick – Isaiah Buggs to Pittsburgh Steelers – Total $2.7M
What is next?
Saivion Smith was a eleventh former Alabama football actor who some had projected would be drafted. Watching a seventh turn reveal was no doubt frustrating for Saivion as 6 other cornerbacks were selected.
Smith will now bond with a group as an undrafted giveaway representative (UFA). The UFA guys indeed have an advantage over those comparison in a seventh turn and presumably even a sixth rounders. The UFAs, who are means to pointer with a team, will be going to teams with a tangible need during their position.
Last year, Robert Foster, Levi Wallace and Cam Sims done NFL rosters as undrafted giveaway agents. Also final year, dual Crimson Tide seventh-round picks, Bo Scarbrough and Josh Frazier unsuccessful to make a 53-man NFL roster.
Most of a former Alabama football players selected matched expectations. Christian Miller, Deionte Thompson and Mack Wilson were drafted reduce than expected. Some post-Draft rumors were health concerns about Miller and Thompson. Some teams, who did not cruise Mack, were rumored to be endangered about his attitude.
Hopefully, all of them and a rest of a Crimson Tide 2019, NFL Draft category will infer themselves to their teams.
Thinking behind on a 3 days of a Draft, we consternation how it competence have been opposite if Ozzie Newsome was still a Ravens GM. Ozzie knew Crimson Tide prospects improved than any GM and he was infrequently some-more expected to take a possibility on a former Alabama football player.