This is a fifth of Limited Upside’s 30 group previews streamer adult to subsequent season. We’re bringing together member from all 30 SB Nation group sites and other team-specific experts from a SB Nation/Limited Upside village to sign a heat of a fanbase streamer into a season.
Knicks fans are … well, there’s been a lot of drama, and they’re only perplexing to demeanour on a splendid side. Seth Rosenthal and Kristian Winfield from SBNation.com join us for this teeming Knicks preview. Topics include:
- The mood of a fanbase in a word, that is … not negative, though not accurately certain either. It’s been that uncanny of a year.
- Carmelo Anthony’s played his final diversion in New York, right?
- Compared to prior sequences of Knicks’ drama, how confident are they that things will spin out improved this time around?
- Is all excellent with Kristaps Porzingis now that Phil Jackson is gone? What do Knicks fans need to see from him in his third year? What is a ideal starting lineup for him?
- It’s too early to contend that Frank Ntilikina over Dennis Smith is a mistake, right? (Right.)
- What should folks be looking for that might not be super apparent unless they watch a Knicks really closely?
- If we could supplement one actor from Knicks’ story to supplement to this team, who would it be? Plus, a lot of other stupid follow-up questions, mostly interjection to Mike Prada.
- Who is on your all-time Knicks banana boat, i.e. a 3 players in Knicks’ story you’d wish to vacation with? Seth Rosenthal: “Cheikh Sahm would like me. we feel like we’d get along.”
- Best case, misfortune case, streamer scorer, predictions, and all that jazz.