The NFL Scouting Combine has given teams a improved feel for a prospects on many fronts.
Concern has flush about UCLA linebacker Myles Jack’s surgically remade knee. How distant does that strike him down? His Pro Day subsequent week could exhibit some-more as some teams take a “wait-and-see” approach.
Did Mississippi defensive tackle Robert Nkemdiche residence off-field concerns adequate to assistance his breeze stock?
It appears haughtiness repairs in Notre Dame linebacker Jaylon Smith’s knee will send him out of a initial round. Does it keep him from removing drafted?
1. Tennessee — Laremy Tunsil, OT, Mississippi: Doctors spent a lot of time looking during Tunsil’s shoulder, and if it frightened a Titans, they could make Jalen Ramsey a initial CB ever drafted first.
2. Cleveland — Jared Goff, QB, Cal: If during initial we don’t succeed…. The Browns will use a fifth first-round choice on a QB given their rebirth in 1999.
3. San Diego — Jalen Ramsey, CB, Florida State: Paired with Jason Verrett, a first-round collect in 2014 who done a Pro Bowl final season, a Chargers should be set during dilemma for years.
4. Dallas — Joey Bosa, DE, Ohio State: The Cowboys had usually 31 sacks final deteriorate and need assistance during finish with Randy Gregory’s cessation and Greg Hardy’s expected departure.
5. Jacksonville — DeForest Buckner, DE, Oregon: Though Buckner competence be a improved fit in a 3-4, he is versatile adequate to assistance a Jaguars, who ranked 24th in sum invulnerability and had usually 36 sacks, during finish and tackle.
6. Baltimore — Ronnie Stanley, OT, Notre Dame: Eugene Monroe has an $8.9 million income tip series this season, and he played usually 6 games in 2015 before going on IR.
7. San Francisco — Carson Wentz, QB, North Dakota State: The 49ers haven’t drafted a QB in a initial turn given holding Alex Smith in 2005.
8. Miami — Vernon Hargreaves III, CB, Florida: Brent Grimes turns 33 this summer, and a Dolphins need an ascent on Brice McCain.
9. Tampa Bay — Shaq Lawson, DE, Clemson: The Bucs need a pass rusher. Jacquies Smith led a team’s defensive ends with 7 sacks in 12 games.
10. NY Giants — Darron Lee, OLB, Ohio State: The Giants haven’t used a first-round collect on a linebacker given 1984 when they took Carl Banks, that explains because they’ve left awhile though a playmaker during a position.
11. Chicago — A’Shawn Robinson, DT, Alabama: The Bears, who played a 3-4 for a initial time in group story final season, need a run capsule after finishing tied for 22nd opposite a run.
12. New Orleans — Noah Spence, DE, Eastern Kentucky: The Saints, who finished 31st in sum invulnerability and done usually 31 sacks, play on Spence.
13. Philadelphia — Jack Conklin, OT, Michigan State: The Eagles authorised 37 sacks final season, and left tackle Jason Peters, 34, is on a decrease and has a $9.7 million tip hit.
14. Oakland — Mackensie Alexander, CB, Clemson: The Raiders, who ranked 26th opposite a pass final season, swung and missed in drafting CB D.J. Hayden in a initial turn in 2013
15. Los Angeles — Laquon Treadwell, WR, Mississippi: Once a Greatest Show on Turf, a Rams can’t seem to find a loyal No. 1 receiver with 6 opposite heading receivers a past 7 seasons.
16. Detroit — Taylor Decker, OT, Ohio State: The Lions can’t seem to find a right tackle — Michael Ola started 7 games after being claimed off waivers during a deteriorate — and Decker would concede them to pierce LT Riley Reiff to a right side.
17. Atlanta — Reggie Ragland, ILB, Alabama: One of a weakest positions for a Falcons is during center linebacker, where Paul Worrilow has been a best choice a past dual seasons.
18. Indianapolis — Sheldon Rankins, DT, Louisville: The Colts need upgrades on both sides of a line, and Rankins would assistance a section that finished 25th in a NFL opposite a run.
19. Buffalo — Robert Nkemdiche, DT, Mississippi: Rex Ryan won’t be frightened to lift a trigger on one of a draft’s many gifted players notwithstanding a red flags.
20. NY Jets — Leonard Floyd, OLB, Georgia: The Jets, who had 39 sacks final season, need an outward pass rusher to go with their gifted D-line.
21. Washington — Vernon Butler, DT, Louisiana Tech: The Redskins, who ranked 28th in sum invulnerability and have some pivotal defensive giveaway agents, need an impact actor in a front seven.
22. Houston — Paxton Lynch, QB, Memphis: The Texans use a first-round collect on a quarterback for a initial time given David Carr in 2002, and cranky their fingers he turns out better.
23. Minnesota — Cody Whitehair, OG, Kansas State: The Vikings need OL assistance in a misfortune approach after permitting 45 sacks final season, and if a tip OTs are gone, they could follow a Cowboys dual years ago by holding a OG.
24. Cincinnati — Josh Doctson, WR, TCU: With Marvin Jones and Mohammed Sanu giveaway agents, a Bengals need a playmaker to span with A.J. Green.
25. Pittsburgh — William Jackson III, Houston: The Steelers comparison Senquez Golson in a second round, though he’s a container corner, withdrawal them still in unfortunate need during outward corner.
26. Seattle — Ezekiel Elliott, RB, Ohio State: The rest of a joining improved not let a league’s best curtain tumble into a Seahawks’ hands as a prepared deputy for Marshawn Lynch.
27. Green Bay — Jarran Reed, DT, Alabama: The Packers are removing aged in a defensive line.
28. Kansas City — Jason Spriggs, OT, Indiana: The Chiefs drafted Eric Fisher No. 1 altogether in 2013, though he hasn’t come tighten to being a answer.
29. Arizona — Myles Jack, LB, UCLA: Jack will finish adult aloft if his Pro Day and medical rechecks go well, or if not, maybe a group during a bottom of a initial turn pulls a trigger anyway.
30. Carolina — Kevin Dodd, DE, Clemson: The Panthers could use another pass rusher notwithstanding creation 44 sacks final season.
31. Denver — Andrew Billings, DT, Baylor: The Broncos substantially won’t be means to keep Malik Jackson and will need a replacement.